This blog is set up to point out the major problems of mankind and how they can be resolved to enable a peaceful coexistence and proper development in the society.

THIS IS WHAT WE DON'T KNOW ABOUT FATE

Fate is really tricky, the more you try to figure it out, the more you just get confused.
Its better to leave it alone and let it have its way.

So, I think the mistakes  I have made and the good deeds I have done make me whom I am today.
If I had gone back to relive it, I wouldn't have being me because I like being me.

 So we should never regret making the mistakes we have made in the past because that is what makes us whom we are today - strong, matured and experienced persons.

And things happen randomly for no reasons at all, but they create opportunities and we should learn from these opportunities.

But the question is; can we recognize this opportunity that matters the most when we see one?

CHECK OSUN STATE GOVERNORSHIP ELECTION - THE CONFIRMATION OF A BITTER TRUTH

Share:

1 comment:

Popular Posts

Recent Posts


Home